Our school age program offers activities such as creative, science, cooperative games and outdoor play. Upon parental request, time may be set aside for homework to be started.
- for children in grade 1 to 12 years old
- opportunity to enrol before and/or after school
- escorted walks to and from Wellesley Public School
- afternoon bus pick up from St. Agatha Catholic School
- opportunity to enrol full time or part time 2 or 3 days/week
- part time enrolment must be consistent each week
- flex care option possible, subject to availability of space
To view the Kewlage schedule, click here
Drop-off & Pick-up Details:
Before School: Escorted walks are provided to Wellesley Public School (WPS). Upon arrival at WPS the school age children have the opportunity to engage with their classmates and friends until bell time, once the on duty WPS playground supervisors are sighted. One school age leader is available for assistance until the kindergarten children have entered the school.
After school: The children gather at the indoor meeting spot. Once all have arrived, the children, under the supervision of the leaders walk to the school age program location together. Our safe arrival policy ensures all children are accounted for prior to leaving WPS.
Bus Pick up: In the afternoon, an IMELC staff person meets the bus at the bus stop outside Inspiring MInds Early Learning Centre and escorts the children to the Kewlage program.